Cartagena Airport Transfer Service (Arrival)
A representative will pick you up at Cartagena Rafael Núñez International Airport and take you to your hotel in Cartagena.
Are you a business owner in Colombia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Colombia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a comfortable, safe and hassle-free ride from the airport to your hotel in Cartagena
- Avoid the stress of last-minute transportation arrangements
- Try a transfer service that's available 24/7
DescriptionEnjoy a professional, hassle-free transfer service from Cartagena airport to your hotel in Cartagena. A driver (Spanish-speaking) will be waiting for you at the exit of your arrival gate with a sign bearing your name. Start your day relaxed, knowing your transport is taken care of and will get you to your hotel safely and comfortably. When making a booking, you will need to provide your flight and Cartagena hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantly and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. This shared transfer is available 24/7 and coincides with your flight's departure. The driver will wait for you in case of delays at passport control etc.
IncludesPrivate, air-conditioned transportation from the airport to your hotel Friendly and knowledgeable driver Food and drink Personal expenses Gratuities Pictures
- Please make sure you include the full names of all the passengers, hotel information, passport number and complete flight details when booking this tour
- Please note: the driver can take passengers to any sights along the route and will wait parked outside or at a meeting point. The driver does not make guided visits inside the sights and museums
- This service is suitable for all ages
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Medellín: Guatapé and El Peñol Full-Day Tour
Experience one of the world's strangest stairways at the rock of El Peñol in Guatapé, and see the replica village relocated to make way for the hydroelectric dam of Peñol-Guatapé. Get picturesque views of the manmade lake after climbing the 730 steps.5 Reviews