My Guide Website?
- Time travel to the 16th and 17th-centuries as you tour Plaza de Bolivar
- Be impressed by the historic walls and bastions fortifying the city
- Wander through charming colonial heritage houses and narrow streets
- Delight in trying some Caribbean Colombian snacks like a crispy arepa
- Get to know the city's modern day culture in the Getsemani neighborhood
DescriptionExplore the Walled City of Cartagena and the neighborhood of Getsemani on a private tour. Travel through Colombia's history as your guide takes you through the city's historic center. Savor Colombian staples with a tasting of traditional snacks in the hip Getsemani. The tour begins in Plaza de Bolívar, also known as Peace Square, by the clock tower. Travel. Enter a different century as you visit the Walled City of Cartegena's historic spots and attractions. Visit San Pedro Claver Square and see the walls and bastions bordering the sea. Hear how these fortifications were important in the 16th and 17th-centuries in defending the territory from enemy troops. While on the square, also admire San Pedro Claver Church and its Spanish Colonial architecture. Stroll through narrow streets and among old colonial heritage houses to then try some Caribbean Colombian food. Have the chance to enjoy 2 traditional snacks, arepa with egg (a fried corn-based tortilla with an egg inside) and raspao (a cup of shaved ice with a fruity syrup). Experience different sides of Cartagena and catch up with the locals in Getsemani. Get to know the city's culture, tradition, and diversity on this walking tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Food tastings Risk insurance
- This activity will take place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromCOP 276,600.00Buy Tickets!