My Guide Website?
- A 3-hour hike among nature
- The unique experience of learning and interacting with the indigenous of the Sev
- A trip by motorbike
- Tubing downstream the river
- A lesson about medicinal plants and indigenous beliefs and customs.
DescriptionLa Guajira area is the perfect place to find all kind of wild and adventurous experiences. And, at the same time, is home to several ethnics that work to protect their territory and their legacy. So what better plan than combining adventure and culture! In this tour a guide will pick you up in a motorbike, which will be your transport for a part of the tour. Then, you will do a 3-hour hike across the surrounding forest of Palomino. Then you will get the Seviaka indigenous territory. Here, you will be able to talk, interact and listen to the mamo (the indigenous leader) about their customs. He will teach you the importance of medicinal plants, the meaning behind their beliefs, and the way they live. After the experience, you will go to Palomino River to start the aquatic part of the tour. The guides will provide with the life jackets and floating tires. And you will be dragged downstream. Part of this will be in calm waters and another part will be down the river rapids. After you get to the end of the Palomino River you will go back to your hotel or inn Give yourself the chance of doing something new and try this.
IncludesGran Colombia Tours Guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off Entry to Seywiaka Floating tire Life jacket All-risk insurance
- Be aware that transport of this tour will be by motorbike Be aware this tour is part walking and with the floating tires Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Bring comfortable shoes and water. Keep hydrating constantly and use sunscreen
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromCOP 301,000.00Buy Tickets!