Bogota: All-In-One Private City Tour
Go on a private guided tour of the top attractions in Bogota. Enjoy the view from Monserrate, explore the colonial streets of La Candelaria, and be captivated by the exhibitions in the Gold and Botero museums.
- Marvel at the view of the city from Monserrate
- Learn about Colombia's colorful history in the colorful La Candelaria neighborhood
- Get the most out of your visits to the Gold and Botero Museums with informative, guided tours
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the best restaurants in La Candelaria
DescriptionEnjoy an exclusive, 8-hour private tour of Bogota's top highlights with convenient and comfortable transport between stops. Get picked up from your accommodation and head to the top of Montserrate, the hill that dominates the Bogota skyline. Admire the stunning panoramic views of the city from a place considered sacred since pre-Colombian times. Then head to the famous Gold Museum, home to the world’s largest collection of gold artifacts. Learn about the fascinating history, thought, and culture of the indigenous societies that flourished before the Spanish conquest of the territory that makes up present-day Colombia. After working up an appetite touring through the museum, enjoy an open menu lunch at a restaurant that takes an original approach to traditional Colombian cuisine. From there, continue on to the historic La Candelaria neighborhood and wander through the characteristic cobble-stoned streets, admiring the colorful houses and learning more about Colombia's dynamic history as you go. Finally, visit the museum dedicated to the work of the Colombian sculptor Fernando Botero. Get to know his signature 'Boterismo' style comprised of exaggerated shapes and rounded figures.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private guided tour Monserrate entrance fee Gold Museum entrance fee Bottled water Tour insurance Entrance to Botero Museum Lunch Additional purchases
- Please bring an umbrella in case of rain
- Bring some cash for any additional purchases you may want as most places don't accept card
- Please note that the Gold Museum is closed every Monday and the Botero Museum every Tuesday
- Please provide address for pickup and drop off in advance
- Please advise of any alimentary conditions in advance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability