My Guide Website?
Bogotá: City Tour with Monserrate Skip-The-Line Ticket17 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Bogotá alongside a local guide on this private tour of the Colombian capital. Enjoy a trip by cable car up the hill of Monserrate, walkthrough La Candelaria neighborhood, and discover the Gold and Botero Museums.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ascend to the Monserrate Hill to discover the beauty of the Andean landscapes
- Admire the beauty of colonial and republican architecture in La Candelaria
- See the classic and modern art collection of the Botero Museum
- Learn about Colombian and South American history while visiting Bolivar Square
- See gold items from indigenous cultures on a guided tour of the Gold Museum
DescriptionSpend a memorable day on a Bogotá private city tour. Visit Monserrate, Gold Museum, Plaza de Bolivar, Botero Museum, and La Candelaria as you learn more about Bogota's past and present. After pickup from your hotel, visit Monserrate which overlooks the entire city. Nestled in the Andean Mountains range, enjoy the beauty of nature, the sprawling city views, and the tranquil atmosphere of the Church. After visiting the hill, walk through the cobbed-stone roads of La Candelaria to uncover the city's colonial heritage and be dazzled by the beauty of Bogota's architecture. While walking around the old town, visit Colombia's finest art collection at the Botero Museum, named after the world-famous Colombian painter Fernando Botero. Next, learn more about Colombia's history with a visit to Bolivar Plaza. Pass by the Presidential Palace, Congress Building, City Mayor Building, and Justice Palace as you learn about Colombia's often turbulent history. Finally, enjoy a guided visit to the Gold Museum, home of the most impressive pre-Colombian goldsmith masterpieces. At the end of the experience, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off service Transportation by private vehicle Driver Local guide Entrance fees Traditional appetizers at the café Santa Clara Snacks Bottled water
- You may feel dizzy during the cable car ascend due to high-altitude effects. For fast recovery, we advise you to take a short stop and drink a glass of water slowly to reduce high-altitude effects
- The Gold Museum is closed on Mondays
- The Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays