My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Downtown Sightseeing Biking Tour with Refreshments14 Reviews
Free your adventurous spirit and ride a bike through La Candelaria and the lesser-known areas of the capital on a guided excursion. Wind down by snacking on authentic local dishes.
- Feel the wind in your face as you bike through Bogotá
- Visit the three founding plazas, Parkway Blvd, and Independence Park
- Acquire an insightful overview of Bogota’s downtown
- Ride along the 7th Avenue that connects north and south
- Taste traditional snacks and get in touch with locals
DescriptionJoin this guided bike trip for a perfect way to get a comprehensive perspective of the city. This is the best option if you're looking to cover more ground than you would by feet. Plus, being led by a local, you'll get a much deeper insight into the history and culture of Bogotá. Receive your bike and helmet, then head over to the three founding plazas in La Candelaria to understand how the city has changed over time. Then, you will cycle along the iconic 7th avenue, originally a salt road in indigenous times. Stop by the National Park and take in the half forest-reservoir, half-cultural hub. Afterward, ride along the bike roads to the Parkway Boulevard, a natural path full of trees, before crossing El Dorado Avenue and going back to La Candelaria. Cycle through hidden neighborhoods where graffiti has become a way of facing social issues. On top of that, you will taste traditional snacks and drinks in local places and finish the day by having a rewarding tree-planting experience.
IncludesTour guide Bike, helmet, and technical assistance Risk insurance Colombian smoothie-fruit salad Juice tasting Exotic fruits tasting
- Operates in all weather conditions It is imperative to know how to ride a bike