My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Horseback Riding from Guadalupe to Monserrate3 Reviews
What about an exciting and scenic horse ride up to Monserrate and enjoying the views of Colombia's capital?
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Enjoy a scenic horseback ride from Guadalupe to Monserrate
- Learn about the indigenous history of the region surrounding Bogotá
- Discover the colonial history of the area
- Visit the church and grounds of Monserrate, with spectacular views over the city of Bogotá
- Explore an artisanal bazaar in Monserrate
DescriptionDear bold traveler: If you are up to exploring the wild side of a place, this was made just for you. The Eastern Hills are a staple of Bogotá’s outdoor activities. Great hikes, amazing views, and religious monuments look over the busy capital below. And among these hills, the twins Guadalupe and Monserrate are most well-known and visited. With us you will get to know them in a whole new way: riding! For a start our guide will pick you up at the hotel. The driver will head south through the mountains to the first destination: Guadalupe, where you’ll have the first views of the city while enjoying a typical snack. Then you will be taking the trails that connect the sister hills. The driver will drop you off right where horses will be waiting. Energized, mount your horse and ride the trail that will take you back to Colombia’s religious colonialism and the transformations it caused. Enjoy the horseback ride tour through mountain and forest into Monserrate, learn of the indigenous and rural traditions and their connection to the hills, before reaching the famous viewpoints and cathedral. Once at Monserrate you can rest your weary haunches after the ride and take in the amazing views: the whole plateau is yours to take in. Then, you are welcome to explore Monserrate with us, its myths and legends still alive today. Finally, seize the afternoon enjoying the views before descending back to Bogotá in cable car or funicular. Our team will make sure you end up this day by arriving safely and thrilled. Take the experience of visiting the most touristic spot in Bogotá to the next level, by transforming it into a memorable journey.
IncludesTour guide Private transportation for your group Horse handler Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport from Bogotá to Guadalupe Horse rental One-way cable car ticket All-risks insurance
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please note that lunch is not included