My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Pendulum Jump in the Mountains with Private Guide
Experience Colombia from new heights with a pendulum jump 100 feet above the ground. Safely indulge your thrill-seeking side as you fly above the peaks, guided by a certified instructor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Experience an exhilarating pendulum jump over the mountains
- Discover the beautiful landscapes of Tobia, 2 hours from the Colombian capital
- Enjoy a scenic drive with a private bilingual guide
DescriptionLess than 2 hours' drive from the Colombian capital of Bogotá, Tobia features dramatic, tree-covered peaks. This is the perfect location to experience a pendulum jump and explore the stunning scenery from above. You bilingual private guide will pick you up from your chosen location at 9 am, then take you to Tobia. There, a certified instructor will take you through some basic instructions before you try out the the exhilarating jump. Rising 100 feet into the air, you are then safely released to free fall through the air before swinging backwards and forwards like a pendulum. The sensation is incomparable. This activity is available any day of the week for groups of 6 or more people and on the weekends for groups of less than 6. All of the safety gear is provided and your private guide will ensure that you understand all of the instructions, translating wherever necessary. The drive to Tobia gives you the opportunity to experience the beautiful Colombian countryside with its spectacular forests and canyons. Once the activity is finished, your guide will drop you back off at your hotel or any other central destination of your choice.
IncludesRound-trip transportation with a private bilingual guide Travelers insurance Ticket for pendulum jump activity
- - Daily departures at 9 am - Activity available any day of the week for groups of 6 or more - Activity available on the weekends for groups of less than 6