My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Private Graffiti Tour in La Candelaria15 Reviews
On this tour, learn more about the unique combination of social commentary and modern styles that have made Bogotá into a world reference on the international street art scene.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Discover the graffiti in La Candelaria district
- Learn more about the socio-political context of graffiti production
- Discover the history of the city as told by its artists
- Admire off-the-beaten-track murals
- Immerse yourself in the local culture
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Bogotá's booming street art scene on this tour. Starting at Chorro de Quevedo Square, learn about the city’s art history in relation to graffiti and see pieces by local artists like Ledania and 3 Manos, Wosnan and Ocio4. Next, visit a narrow street packed with graffiti that retells the indigenous ancestry of the city. Get to know the work of Carlos Trilleras and stop by a couple of murals painted by Wosnan and Ocio 4. Your next stop is the Park of La Concordia and La Concordia marketplace an important tension spot, meeting point and melting pot of ideas and influences which has been key in defining the identity of downtown Bogotá. Continue through picturesque streets, taking in more graffiti along the way. See some of the best graffiti authored by women and learn more about their role in the propagation of this art. See works by artists like Bastardilla, Vera, Ledania, and Erre,who give life to this part of the city. Follow the promenade towards Journalists Park, where journalists, poets, and writers used to gather in the 60s. Finish your tour at Café Herencia where you can admire some more of Carlos Trillera’s artworks.
IncludesTour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Private transportation Coca leaf tea tasting Insurance
- Please note that lunch is not included
- This tour will take place rain or shine