My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Small-Group Night City Tour by Bus10 Reviews
You will be able to see the sunset from one of the best points called Monserrate. Then we will get to know interesting areas, play a typical Colombian game and walk the T zone.
- Discover Bogotá's top highlights with a local guide
- Play tejo or rana, two traditional Colombian games
- Enjoy sprawling views of Bogotá from the top of the Monserrate mountain
- Explore top nightlife areas of the city
DescriptionStart the tour in the late afternoon and discover more of Bogotá at night. Head up to Monserrate to admire the sweeping views of the city. Head to the north of Bogotá passing through the busiest areas at night, Chapinero, and then go to a unique and fashionable place to play a traditional Colombian game. Taste a local drink and eat a typical snack of the city. Next, head to the T Zone, one of the busiest areas in the city. Finish the tour at the famous Andrés DC Restaurant or at the Cumbia House, before returning to the starting point.
IncludesTransport by mini-bus Local guide Monserrate mountain entrance fee (Fast track) Appetizer to share and local drink Insurance Hotel pickup and drop-off (optional)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please bring your own wired headphones for the audioguide