My Guide Website?
Bogotá to Hacienda Coloma Coffee Tour7 Reviews
Breathe in the aroma of coffee with a visit to the Hacienda Coloma in the town of Fusagasugá. Escape the hustle and bustle of Bogotá and get back to nature.
- Enjoy a private all-inclusive coffee tour
- Learn about every step of coffee production at a hacienda
- Savor the taste of the same coffee you saw being processed
DescriptionLearn every step about the cultivation and production of coffee at the Hacienda Coloma in the town of Fusagasugá. Hear how coffee is produced, from the seedbed of the coffee plant to the plantations and the washing to the drying process. Explore the threshing and roasting procedure, and then enjoy a good cup of the same coffee prepared in a traditional way. Journey back to Bogotá via San Miguel to check out the impressive landscapes and nursery gardens. Enjoy a delicious lunch in the town of Sibaté, before returning to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Bilingual guide inside Hacienda Coloma Entrance fees Lunch Tips Alcoholic drinks
- An optional English-speaking guide can be provided during transportation
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now