My Guide Website?
Bogota's Local Walking Food Tour
Taste the passion of our culture through the best flavors available! Learn about our gastro culture and enjoy an afternoon full of local snacks and street food!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The origin of empanadas and obleas, and the toppings you can’t miss
- The secret name of aguardiente to drink it at any time of the day
- The most exotic Colombian meal: hot chocolate with cheese
- The European influence on our gastronomy
- The best way to eat some meals, like ajiaco
DescriptionWe will take you to different shops to experience Bogota and Colombia in a delicious way. Discover our cultural mix with our authentic food. While we walk and eat, you will have the opportunity to get closer to our Colombian culture, passing through non-touristy places and revealing the secrets of our heritage (suitable for vegetarians). Food tastings, drinks, sweets, among others, are not included: each participant will be able to choose what he/she wants to taste, the total price of all meals is approximately 9 to 10 usd. Get to know the empanadas, sweet corn with butter, and hot chocolate with cheese! Learn about the fascinating stories behind these meals, try all the food you want, and make friends on the way. Find veggie options available and pay only for what you’ll eat.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Accurate knowledge of Colombian gastronomy. Visits to authentic places to eat in the historic center of Bogota. Benefits and discounts with our recommended partners if you show the wristband we give you at the end of the tour, exclusive for our participants. Recommendations of local allies where you can have lunch, buy coffee, souvenirs, and more.
- An open mind to taste new flavors, and unprecedented combinations. Umbrellas or capes. Please bring your favorite rainproof coat or umbrella, we can’t control the weather yet. Comfortable shoes. You’ll walk about 4 km while also making some stops to eat the best meals. Comfortable clothes. No pressure to look amazing, feel free to wear what makes you feel better. Keep your friends close, and your belongings even closer. We’ll visit some crowded areas, so don’t give papaya!