Cali: 3-Hour Sightseeing Walking Tour5 Reviews
Explore the fascinating city of Cali on a 3-hour walking tour. Discover its abundance of historical and architectural landmarks, including parks, squares, churches, and monuments.
- Discover the most important sights of the city center
- Learn about history and culture from a knowledgable guide
- Visit local churches to learn all about their history, context, and meaning
DescriptionDiscover the incredible historical town of Cali as a local guide takes you on a 3-hour walking tour to discover its main sights. The tour starts in the Jairo Varela plaza, a place full of salsa and culture. Continue to the historic center, winding through traditional city center along the way. Explore the city and learn about Cali's architecture, parks, theaters, churches, museums, cathedrals, and monuments. Your guide will enrich you with their knowledge of the city’s history. Along the way, you will be able to sample typical Caleño food and drinks, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the Cali culture (at your own expense).
Includes3-hour walking tour English-speaking local guide Foods and drinks
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a lot of walking involved and bring a bottle of water with you
- Please wear sunscreen and a hat if the sun is out. If it is raining, bring an umbrella or wear a suitable waterproof
- The tour takes place in all weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability