My Guide Website?
Cali: Farallones Natural Reserve Guided Hiking Tour7 Reviews
Spend the day immersed in Cali's stunning natural landscapes and visit various waterfalls and streams. You will encounter a variety of local birds and wildlife.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be taken on a beautiful nature path
- Cool off and bathe in the most natural and refreshing waterfalls in the forest
- Enjoy a nice lunch typical of the region
DescriptionDiscover the several rivers and waterfalls of the forests and ecological trails surrounding Cali on a guided hiking tour. Experience the rural hillsides of Cali with a wildlife expert that will show you the best that these mountains have to offer. During the tour, you will witness the natural richness of the Farallones, the west branch of the Andes Mountains. See the well-preserved diversity of nature where more than 80 species of birds can be seen. Open your lungs to the clean and fresh air, plunge into crystal clear waters, and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the valley and mountains. During your hike, you will be able to cool off in natural waterfalls and rivers.
IncludesLocal guide. Pick up and drop off at your place of lodging (restrictions apply). Ground transportation round trip from Cali. Entrance fee to the natural reserve. Medical insurance and assistance.
- Please wear comfortable shoes adequate for hiking and that can get wet, as well as pants that will dry easily, like those made of lycra or bermudas.
- Please do not wear jewelry.
- Please bring a bathing suit, extra clothes, a small towel, flip flops, a cap, sunglasses, sunblock, mosquito repellent and a bottle of water.