Cali: Grand City Tour10 Reviews
Cali has an abundance of natural and architectural landmarks to discover, from parks and squares to churches, monuments, and viewpoints. Learn from your local guide and enjoy being transported between sights.
- Enjoy the best viewpoint of the city from Cristo Rey
- Learn the history of Cali from the Sebastian De Belalcazar statue
- Live the artistic side of the city with the Cats of the River
- Dance salsa in the only musical monument of Colombia in Jairo Varela Plaza
- Enjoy a typical drink of the city as you stroll down the boulevard
DescriptionThis grand tour of Cali allows you to visit the city in an efficient and fun way, going straight from one attraction to the next in a private vehicle without wasting in between. Your local caleño guides will show you the best attractions, where you can listen to the history of the city and take pictures. Visit Cristo Rey and Sebastian de Belalcazar, where you can see the incredible panoramic views that the city has to offer. You will also have the chance to try typical drinks, so you can feel like a true caleño. Pass by El Gato del Rio and the only musical monument in Colombia. Walk through the Boulevard del Rio and explore the historical center, full of art, culture, and ancestral myths.
IncludesLocal bilingual guide City tour by car to the main tourist attractions Walking tour through the historic center Entrance fee to the attractions Tasting of a typical drink Hotel pickup and drop-off Tips (optional) Additional services or products not specified
- Bring your original passport or ID
- The tour ends in colonial neighborhood of San Antonio
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY