My Guide Website?
Cartagena: 3.5-Hour Street Food Cycling Tour
Get prepared for an amazing two-in-one biking and street food combination tour in Cartagena. This is your chance to try something new, delicious, and different, while exploring the coolest places in the city.
- Enjoy 10 different traditional foods and drinks of Cartagena
- See all of the old city, including the Getsemani neighborhood
- Travel on a custom-made Colombian-flag-colored bike with a basket
- Get to know the old city's local culture and gastronomy
DescriptionThis unique street food tour will be conducted on a bike with a professional tour guide and team making sure you feel relaxed, and most importantly, that you will not go home hungry. The tour starts in Getsemani and follows a well-thought route around the old city, accompanied by traditional Colombian snacks. Biking at a relaxed pace gives you time to enjoy the views and still see all of the old city. Try many different types of local street foods that local people enjoy, as you hear interesting info about the recipes and the locations. During the tour you will also enjoy some breaks, during which you can take in the sights and relax. The combination of your guide's knowledge, biking, and food, makes them the perfect leader for your culinary biking experience around the city. Prepare to eat like a local and learn the true taste of Cartagena.
IncludesDrinks and snacks Bicycles with a basket in front Licensed tour guide Bottle of water in the basket Helmets Restroom stops Wet wipes, hand sanitizers, and zip-lock bags
- These tours are suitable for every person who feels good on a standard- sized bike alongside traffic
- Please inform us in advance if you have any allergies special dietary requirements
- These bikes are suitable for people at least 150 centimeters tall
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now