My Guide Website?
Cartagena: 4 Rosario Islands Day Tour with Snorkel & Lunch115 Reviews
Discover the fascinating Rosario Islands on this day tour from Cartagena. Visit some of the islands' most beautiful locations, including Barú island, Isla Grande, Private Island Resort, and Cholon.
- Delight in a full day on the most beautiful beaches of the Colombian Caribbean coast
- Visit 4 different islands in 1 day and learn about native culture
- Snorkel in Isla Grande and enjoy a mini party in Cholon
- Chill out with beach chairs and umbrellas on a private island
- Discover a more secluded spot in Playa Blanca away from the main concentration of boats and vendors
DescriptionBlue water, white sand, and an awesome coral is the perfect mix for a sunny day! Corales del Rosario National Park is the name of a group of islands on the coast of Colombia, located just an hour away by speed boat from Cartagena or 20 mins from Barú. This paradise is the favorite destination in Cartagena and it offers a natural environment to have fun and relax. This day will start with pick up you at your hotel between 6 - 6:40 AM, in a minivan or a bus. Your first stop will be at Isla Grande where you will do snorkel for about 45 minutes (mask, oxygen tubes and recommendations will be given prior to experience) and receive a bottle of water after the activity. Then, continue to Cholon to enjoy a mini party in the water with music, drinks, and people from other boats. After some fun, its time to relax as you reach a private island where beach chairs and umbrellas await. Spend time in the sun and have a seafood cocktail in one of the most beautiful places you will visit. The last stop will be Playa Blanca in Barú Island where there will be a more private space waiting for you away from the main concentration of boats and vendors. Here, eat a typical island lunch and spend the rest of the day on the beach, relaxing and swimming.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel/hostel in the touristic zone of Cartagena (Castillo Grande, El Laguito, Bocagrande, and Getsemaní) Lunch Snacks Bottled water Snorkel equipment (fins are not included) Guide Travel insurance Taxes Alcoholics drinks Towels Aquatic pictures Services or products not specified in the description
- Children under 2-years-old are not permitted on this tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must walk for about 7 minutes around the beach to arrive at the place the boat is
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The weather can affect the departure of the activity to the islands
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now