Cartagena: Best Street Food with Local Chef2 Reviews
Sample Cartagena's delicious and authentic street food in the company of a local chef. Discover a melting pot of influences from native, Spanish, African, and Arabian cuisine. Meet the cooks and learn the recipes while strolling through the city's sights.
- Join a local chef and taste 9 traditional Caribbean delicacies along the route
- Taste a cup of world renowned Colombian coffee and the favorite local beer
- Discover 10 must-see places in the historic center
- Meet and greet traditional cooks, and try original recipes that have inspired the exciting new Colombian cuisine
- Get to know a side of Cartagena rarely seen by tourists
DescriptionDiscover the relaxed spirit of Cartagena with a tour designed for you to taste caribbean cuisine. This tour will allow you to visit and experience places that are not featured on conventional guides. Meet your local guide at the iconic Clock Tower to begin your route of the best local eats, and key sights of the city. During the morning, visit 9 street food spots, usually unnoticed by foreigners but worshiped by locals. Try original recipes while seeing some of the most important sights of the historic center such as the Plaza de la Paz, Plaza de los Autos, and Proclamation Square. Meet and greet the guardians of local culinary treasure and take home their secrets and recipes. You'll have a small-group experience with no more than 10 people on the tour. Benefit from personalized insider tips about what to do next in Cartagena historic center after the tour has finished. This experience is a blend of mouth-watering cuisine and wonderful local people, get ready to share your stories and be part of the conversation.
Includes7 street food tastings and 2 local drinks Bilingual guide, English and Spanish-speaking Guided visit around the historic center Hotel pickup and drop-off Extra foods and drinks
- Severe allergies, unfortunately, cannot be catered for on this tour
- Please advise in advance if vegetarian or gluten-free options are wanted. Please note, while there are gluten-free options available, these are not suitable for celiacs or people with a severe gluten allergy. There is still a risk of contamination.
- Vegan options are unfortunately unavailable.
- The route comprises a mix of savoury and sweet options.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability