My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Bike Tours Around the City26 Reviews
Discover Cartagena's history, culture, and urban art scene on two wheels. Join a local guide and ride around the city's historic and cultural areas. Choose between 2 routes, opt to include hotel pickup and drop-off, and take a private or shared tour.
- Ride a bike around Cartagena and learn about its history and art scene
- Benefit from a local guide and experience the city on an outdoor adventure
- Get around in the most convenient and pleasant way by bike
- Take your pick from 2 different tour routes
- Upgrade your experience to a private tour with hotel pickup
DescriptionIn a shared or private group and with the expertise of a local guide, get to know the lively and colorful city of Cartagena by bike. Choose whether to begin your tour at the meeting point or upgrade your experience to include hotel pickup. Select between 2 tour routes: Historic Route: Enjoy a dynamic and fun tour of the entire walled city, seeing and discovering its monuments and history. Explore walls, bastions, fortifications, museums, squares, parks, and the Palace of the Inquisition. Visit one of the most emblematic Colonial Old Houses in the historic center, and find out about its history. See a display of an original cannon bullet dating back to the 17th century and go up to the lookout balcony where you can take amazing pictures from above Cartagena and have a complimentary refreshing drink. Also visit the San Felipe Fortress and Getsemaní, the most famous and oldest neighborhood in Cartagena with over 450 years of history (entrances fees are not included). If your tour leaves after 10 AM, you will have time to stop at a local craft beer shop where you will be given a tasting of different beers. Graffiti & Arts Route: Embark on a cultural tour and discover the graffiti and urban street art scenes of Getsemaní. Visit local artists' studios, and learn about the cultural richness of Cartagena and its historical roots. If you wish, you can make your own painting and buy it as a memory.
IncludesBicycle and helmet Local professional guide Hotel pickup (if relevant option selected) Bottled water Personal accident insurance Hotel drop-off Entrance fees
- For the options with pickup included, the service is available from hotels in Cartagena downtown or the neighborhoods of Manzanillo, Manga, Getsemaní, El Laguito, Castillogrande, or Barrio de Crespo
- If you are interested in having a guide in Portuguese or French at additional cost (subject to availability), please contact the local partner directly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now