My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Bioluminescent Plankton Tour19 Reviews
Witness an enchanting and rare natural phenomenon that can only be seen in a few spots in the world. Swim with bioluminescent plankton and watch as they light up like a starry sky.
- Marvel at a magical and rare natural phenomenon
- Dive into the sea with hundreds of bioluminescent phytoplankton
- Be amazed as the water comes alive with bright blue colors
- Leave a trail of sparkles in the water with every movement you make
DescriptionAdmire an extraordinary natural phenomenon which only occurs in a few parts of the world– the bioluminescent plankton. Begin your tour during the afternoon, as the sun begins to set. Gain an understanding of these unique creatures from your knowledgable guide. Hop aboard your boat and sail for 10 minutes to the cove of Puerto Naito. Dive into sea and swim in the warm water which is full of bioluminescent plankton. With every movement you make, the plankton will generate light, creating a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Choose to meet at the meeting point or choose the option including roundtrip transportation. If you choose the option with transportation, you’ll also have some free time to explore Playa Blanca.
IncludesRoundtrip boat transfer from Baru to Puerto Naito Lifejacket Hotel pick-up and dropoff from Playa Blanca or Cartagena (if the option is selected)
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and people with limited mobility.