My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour & Optional Attractions388 Reviews
Hop-on an open-top double-decker bus to discover Cartagena in the most flexible and entertaining way. Hop-off and explore the sights at your own convenience with 14 bus stops and choose the option that fits you best.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Cartagena at your own pace
- Visit the magnificent Simon Bolivar statue
- Discover beautiful sights at Cartagena Bay
- Discover the history of the city with a walking tour
DescriptionLocated on the Caribbean coast of Colombia, few places on Earth are as beautiful as Cartagena. Sightseeing in this astounding city is a hugely enjoyable experience, offering both modernity and history. There is something to suit all tastes. From beautiful architecture to striking monuments, there is plenty of inspiring sightseeing opportunities while on your City Sightseeing bus tour. Discover all of beautiful Cartagena in 14 bus stops, as you explore the city's beautiful architecture and striking monuments in the most flexible and enjoyable way. Visit key sites in the city, such as the Clock Tower, the San Felipe Fortress, the walled city, the Rafael Núñez House, Rio Casino, and much more. With the many stops along the way, there are things to suit all tastes, including a complimentary walking tour inside the walled city, starting every day at 4:00 PM in front of the clock tower (stop 4). Choose between a 1-day pass and a 2-day pass. Take advantage of adapting your day along the routes between 9:00 AM and 7:30 PM. If you prefer, remain on the bus tour for the entire loop, listening to the informative audio commentary. You will see palaces, monasteries, plazas, and beautiful overhanging balconies, as well as Colombia's major seaside resorts, where you can enjoy beaches and scuba diving opportunities. Stops 1. Muelle de la Bodeguita 2. Centro de Convenciones 3. San Sebastian del Pastelillo 4. Torre del Reloj (Clock Tower) 5. Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas 6. Rafael Nunez Museum 7. Boquetillo (entrance to the Walled City) 8. San Francisco (entrance to the Walled City) 9. Plaza Bogrande 10. Avenida San Martin 11. Casino Rio 12. Hotel Caribe 13. Hotel Hilton 14. Iglesia de Castillo Grande
IncludesHop-on hop-off bus ticket Guided walking tour Entrance fee to Museo de la Esmeralda
- The tour duration is 90 minutes and runs every 45 minutes between 9 AM and 6 PM
- There is a walking tour that departs from Bus Stop 4 Torre de Reloj at 4 PM with a duration of 90 minutes
- The walking tour is available in English and Spanish
- Vouchers are valid for any day within 12 months of travel date selected at check-out
- Audio guide languages- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese
- Please note, Stop 3 San Sebastian del Pastelillo is out of service until further notice