My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Private Getsemani Graffiti Walking Tour and Snack6 Reviews
Discover Getsemani neighborhood's bright murals and graffiti on a guided private walking tour in Cartagena. Learn about the local area and culture and try a traditional snack to savor local flavors,
- Marvel at vibrant splashes of color on intricate murals and elaborate graffiti
- Walk past colorful houses in the bohemian Getsemaní neighborhood
- Learn about the city's culture and politics through its urban expression
- Tuck into a delicious traditional snack made by the locals of Getsemani
- Enjoy the full attention of your local guide on a private tour just for you
DescriptionEmbark on a private walking tour of Getsemani to see its colorful streets filled with pieces of street art and murals. Learn about how social and artistic projects transformed cultural and political changes in the country. Taste local flavors with a traditional snack to top your tour off. See ideas and thoughts expressed through graffiti and murals on this street art tour of Getsemani. Walk to some of the most important places in the neighborhood, including Calle de la Media Luna, Calle San Juan, and Calle Larga, among others. Notice how Getsemani's bohemian spirit comes to life through these pieces of art. Meet locals sitting outside their houses as you stroll, learning from them how the area has been transformed into a cultural and artistic reference over the years. Listen to your local guide explain how artists and activists have tried to make statements about their perspectives of the country’s reality through their graffiti and paintings. Finish your tour with a walk along the Centenary Park before tasting a traditional snack made by locals in the neighborhood.
IncludesGuide Hotel pickup and drop-off Walking tour Traditional snack
- This tour operates in all weather conditions