My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Rosario Islands Private Boat Tour with Snorkeling1 Reviews
Sail around the Rosario Islands on a private guided cruise from Cartagena. Enjoy a traditional Caribbean lunch and make stops at Playa Grande, Cholón, and Playa Blanca to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe.
- Snorkeling in blue pristine waters
- Visiting some of Rosario's’ National Park beaches
- A traditional and tasteful lunch with products from the region
- A relaxing day after seeing big part of the archipelago, incredible islands
- A private spot for you to spend the rest of the day
DescriptionYour trip to Cartagena won’t be complete without giving yourself a whole day just to chill and relax in the beach. And what better way of doing it than going to a place away from all the noise and chaos of the city. Get on board and travel with us for less than an hour to Rosario National Natural Park, a group of Colombian Caribbean islands of amazingly blue waters, white soft sand and great coral reefs that, due to the intact ecosystem of its archipelago, was declared a protected area. This trip will start early in the morning, after you get picked up from the hotel or the chosen departure spot and then driven to the port to take the boat. You will stop in Playa Grande where you will have the chance to snorkel for a while (masks, safety recommendations and guides will be handed) and see the corals. Then, you will jump to Cholón, a famous party island, where you will stop to take some drinks and pictures. And the final stop will be in Playa Blanca, at Barú island. You will have a private space where you will be able to spend the rest of the day just lying down the beach chairs under the palm trees shade, swimming into the pristine water, or even playing something or reading a book. Time will be all yours. Of course, a traditional lunch will be included in the tour and you will get the chance to taste Caribbean flavors with fresh fried fish, yuca or green plantain sort of chips and coconut-based rice. Don’t forget also trying fruity cocktails made by locals to refresh your sunny and relaxing day. You just bring your best beach attitude and we will do the rest.
IncludesGran Colombia Tours Guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off Private Boat Lunch All-risk insurance
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately If you have a layover in Cartagena, please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour Don’t forget your camera Bring comfortable clothes and shoes Keep hydrating constantly and use sunscreen Be aware this tour may be canceled the same day due to weather and sea conditions (full refund applies)