My Guide Website?
Comuna 13 Neighborhood & Street Art Private Tour12 Reviews
Discover the unique street art and urban graffiti of Medellín with a private guide on a 4-hour tour by air-conditioned vehicle. Explore how young artists are expressing themselves on the streets of some of the city's local barrios.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Explore the street art scene of Medellín
- Discover how one of Medellín's poorest neighborhoods is changing
- See colorful expressions of urban art in the city's barrios
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then venture off the tourist trail to discover the street art of Medellín. Explore a different side to the city and learn how it has transformed from one of the most violent in the world to one of the most innovative. Travel to a local barrio (neighborhood) to see the graffiti walls of one of the most representative communities in Colombia. Encounter the urban art of Comuna 13, one of Medellín's poorest neighborhoods. Get a feel for a more authentic culture and explore public spaces for art that are changing perceptions about the city.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your hotel or apartment Transportation by private air-conditioned car with bilingual driver Insurance
- You will get the chance to stop to take breaks or photos and to ask your driver as many questions as you may have throughout the tour. There are also opportunities to purchase refreshments