My Guide Website?
Epic Zipline and Giant Waterfall From Medellin8 Reviews
Enjoy a full adventure day on the biggest zipline in Colombia, at 330 meters in height and 1400 meters in length during two flights. This tour will take you to one of the most beautiful regions, just 1.5 hours from the city of Medellin.
- Enjoy a full adventure day with the biggest zipline in Colombia
- Discover one of the most beautiful regions, surrounded by huge mountains and waterfalls
- Hike to the base of a giant waterfall
DescriptionBe picked up by private car from your hotel then drive 1.5 hours to the natural reserve in La Ceja. Upon arrival, you will be given an introduction to the place, safety instructions, and you will be taken to the first zipline station by hiking for 20 minutes. Start the first 700 meters flight to the other side of the canyon, enjoying a stunning view of five giant waterfalls. Your weight must be under 99 kgs or 218 lbs to do this activity. Children will be accompanied by a professional guide. Once at the other side of the mountain, take a 30-minute hike to the base of the giant waterfall. Feel the powerful splashes of the giant waterfall and recharge your spirit. Return to the top of the mountain, and enjoy some free time to relax in this paradise. Then, a second zipline flight will take you to the other side of the canyon to start a 30-minute hike back to the starting point.
IncludesFull transportation Bilingual guide Zipline flights Hiking to a giant waterfall Medical insurance
- • Please wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, and bring extra dry clothes to change into afterwards
- Also, please bring a hat or cap, extra money, and sunscreen • Must weigh under 99kg/218lb