My Guide Website?
From Cartagena: Island Beach Trip on a Pirate Ship & Lunch1 Reviews
Set sail on a replica British pirate ship to Fort San Fernando de Bocahica to enjoy a delicious Cartagena lunch on the beach, and learn stories of Cartagena's pirates while enjoying a select open bar
- Have a one of a kind pirate sailing experience
- Learn interesting facts from Cartagena's from your guide
- Savor a delicious local lunch on the beach
- Take in panoramic views of Fort San Fernando
DescriptionBegin your day by joining the pirate crew at Pegasus Pier at 8:20 AM to check in. At 8:30 AM set sail to experience a one of a kind experience as you go the same path the Spanish Forces once did to protect their colony. Learn all about the war between the UK and Spain and hear the stories behind the pirates and slaves that played a crucial role in the history of the city. Siege and capture what is now the Fort San Fernando de Bocahica and celebrate victory with a typical Cartagena lunch on the beach. You may also enjoy an open bar of coconut lemonade or alcoholic drinks made from rum, fruit punch, and coconut lemonade. During your time at the fort, feel free to go for a swim in the refreshing Atlantic Ocean, relax under the shade, or go sunbathing in the hot Caribbean sun. You will begin your return to Cartagena later in the day and be back at the starting point at about 3:30 PM after a victorious afternoon of sailing, eating, and drinking.
IncludesEnglish audio recorded tour Typical Cartagena lunch of fish, coconut rice, fried plantains, and salad Unlimited refills of Pirates Lemonade with/without rum Unlimited refills of Pirates Punch with rum/without rum Borrow our pirate accessories for photo ops
- Please inform your host in advance if you don't want fish and would like something else instead
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Gratuities, beer or premium cocktails (available for purchase) are not included