My Guide Website?
From Leticia: 2, 3, 4 or 5-Day Amazon Adventure Tour
Discover the majesty of the Amazon on a 2, 3, 4, or 5-day adventure. Develop a connection with nature and the locals as you explore the Colombian Amazon with a guided experience.
- 2 to 5-days disconnecting from reality and connecting with wild nature
- Hiking and getting lost in the rainforest full of exotic fauna and flora, as well as the Amazon River
- Supporting sustainable tourism and the protection of natural resources and indigenous reservoirs
- Experiencing local food and traditions
DescriptionVisiting Colombia’s Amazon is definitely a must do when it comes to traveling and adventures. With us, you will discover the wildest side of Colombia: a lushing jungle where creatures you had never heard of live together in a sacred communion with the indigenous communities. The tour will begin in Leticia, where you’ll take a boat ride to Puerto Nariño and later visit the Wochine Reserve. Enjoy a night hike to observe the wildest insects before spending the night in Puerto Nariño. Visit the Lake Tarapoto. Explore the surrounding area and go on a jungle hike in the flat, flooded jungle to see the enormous ceiba tree. At night, enjoy a Caiman safari on the lake to find the caiman's yellow eyes and learn about these fascinating species. Fall sleep to the sound of nature in a Cabin next to the lake, disconnected from you cell phone, as there won’t be electricity available. Continue with a boat ride on the Amazon River, return to Puerto Nariño to go out to Lake Correo and spend the night in the town. Visit Alto del Aguila, go canoeing on Loretoyacu River with a traditional wooden canoe and paddle, and return to Puerto Nariño to finish the day with a climb to the lookout tower to enjoy the best view of all. Take the boat back to Leticia, where we’ll take you to your hotel or the airport. Live with us an unforgettable adventure at the Amazon Jungle.
IncludesTour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off All activities All meals Accommodation
- Be aware this tour requires several hours of walking per day Bring comfortable waterproof hiking footwear and a cane if you need it Bring a light bag with comfortable clothes. Remember you will be walking with it Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Don’t forget your camera Keep hydrating constantly and use sunscreen You will have to be vaccinated against Yellow Fever