From Medellín: El Retiro Private Tour with Food Tastings4 Reviews
Get back to nature in the mountains of Antioquia on a full-day private tour from Medellín. Visit the pretty towns of El Retiro, Llanogrande and San Antonio de Pereira, sample the cuisine of Paisa and more.
- Explore the mountains and historic architecture of Antioquia
- Sample the foods of the Paisa region
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour by comfortable, late-model SUV
- Discover the wild side of Colombia on a drive through a jungle
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel in Medellín, drive towards the Andes mountains and get panoramic views of the valley from a mountain top. Taste classic dishes from the northwest Paisa region and make your way to El Retiro for lunch by the scenic waterfall. Continue to Llanogrande and San Antonio de Pereira to sample a selection of traditional desserts. Get amazing views of the evergreen forests and mountain landscapes, visit colonial churches and spot some of the opulent villas of Colombia along the way. Benefit from an itinerary that can be customized to your interests and get the chance to explore at your own pace. Use the time to learn more about the culture, cuisine and history of Colombia. Return to Medellín along a route that cuts through the jungle, where wildlife can be spotted at the edge of the road.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by private vehicle All toll road and parking fees Entrance fees Lunch Food tastings Booking fee Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Gratuities (optional)
- This tour is operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please be on time for the tour so that it can start promptly and avoid any delays
- The dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please bring Colombian pesos for souvenirs, food and tips etc.
- Please bring valid ID
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability