My Guide Website?
From Pereira/Salento: Guided Trek in the Cocora Valley13 Reviews
Immerse yourself in a coffee lover's dream on a guided trek through the Valle del Cocora. Explore part of the Coffee Triangle and experience the natural beauty of the valley.
- Feel the cool breeze as you walk beneath the shadow of the tall palm trees
- Follow your guide through the beautiful Valle del Cocora on a long trek
- Take photos of the breathtaking valley from selected viewing points
- Discover a world of coffee within the Coffee Triangle and see local farms
- Get the chance to meet the local people and know about their life in the valley
DescriptionHike through the magical Valle del Cocora, part of Colombia’s Coffee Triangle that's famous for having the world’s tallest palm trees. Take photos at breathtaking viewing points and see local coffee farms. Meet your tour guide and make your way to the entrance of the valley. Learn about the Quindio wax palm, the national tree of Colombia, as you trek beneath its towering trunks. Take a short ride in one of the traditional cars coffee growers use to travel between farms. Get back on your feet and hike to beautiful viewing points overlooking the valley, perfect for a picture or two. If you're lucky, experience the magic of the mists when winds blow the water vapor between the trees and transform the valley. Finally, meet the locals and start getting to know what life is like in the valley and discover some of the world’s best landscapes.
IncludesGuide Pickup and drop-off Salento guided visit Entry to the Valle del Cocora
- There is a lot of walking involved in this tour This tour will operate in all weather conditions The hike will go up and down hills and along rugged trails