Full-Day Skydiving Adventure from Bogota
Dive from 5,000 feet and feel a rush of adrenaline on a skydiving adventure from Bogota. Freefall at speeds of up to 120mph and enjoy breathtaking views. Feel a sense of freedom while securely harnessed to your sky diving instructor.
- Feel the adrenaline rush of falling 5,000 feet over the jungles of Colombia
- Enjoy breathtaking views during your canopy ride
- Skydive with tandem instructors to avoid the need to learn how to dive
DescriptionEnjoy an exhilarating freefall from 5,000 feet on this 6-hour adrenaline adventure and sense the peace and tranquility of a parachute ride. Following a hotel transfer from Bogota, get a full skydiving brief. Then, hop on an airplane that will take you up into the skies. Once you’re ready, the countdown begins. Three, two, one…fly! Tandem skydiving is an exceptionally easy, safe and pleasing way to experience the excitement of skydiving without having to learn how. Without the need of previous experience, you’ll freefall at speeds of up to 120mph and enjoy breathtaking views during your canopy ride just 90 minutes away from Bogotá. Experience a total sense of freedom, while securely harnessed to your personal sky diving instructor, for a unique adrenaline rush you won't be in a rush to forget!
IncludesTransfers to and from your hotel Approximate 20-minute flight Certified flight instructor during the flight All necessary equipment Gratuity Food and beverages
- Participants must be at least 15 years old to join this tour
- Participants between 15 and 18 years old must have a permission letter signed by their parents or legal guardian
- No experience is required for this activity
- Duration of the tour and time of the flight may vary due to weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability