Guatape Coffee Villa including Rock Town & Waterfall3 Reviews
Experience world-class panoramic views from one of the most prominent organic coffee villas nestled high in the Andes mountains, lose yourself in a secluded waterfall, feel mesmerized with the beauty of the picturesque town of Guatape, and climb the rock.
- Enjoy the beauty and splendor of the town of Guatape
- Visit the organic coffee villa nestled on top of the Andes mountains
- Climb The rock to get the best view of the world
- Recharge your batteries and be in total bliss, while breathing in pure air surrounded by rich landscape
DescriptionYour friendly, licensed and perfectly fluent tour guide picks you up at your hotel at 9:00. From there you will be transported to a new, comfortable vehicle with air-conditioning, tinted windows and insurance. It's a 2-hour drive to the private coffee villa, so lay back and relax while your certified coffee expert guide delights you with all the intricacies of our land, history and culture. Ypur first stop is at a secluded waterfall where you can take a quick dip and allow the falling water to massage your body, or just recharge your batteries and be in total bliss, while breathing in pure air surrounded by rich landscape. Next, you'll visit the organic coffee villa nestled on top of the Andes mountains, where you will learn the full coffee process hands on, surrounded by nature, exotic flowers and fruits. Guests will enjoy unparalleled views from the terrace and can go for a quick hike around the villas trails. Leaving the villa, head out to climb the huge rock of El Penol and enjoy the best view of the World from the top! Your taste buds will be delighted while you savor succulent, Paisa dishes with gusto, as we break for lunch in a clean restaurant juxtaposed to the lake in Guatape! After a delicious meal, Guatape's colorful town plaza will enthrall and fascinate you with all it's charming, vibrant edifices, stunning architecture, church, restaurants, cute shops, souvenir stores, colonial style homes with opulent balconies adorned with flowers hovering over you, and much more! Lastly, you will be dropped off at your hotel at approximately 17:00, depending on traffic and climate conditions. Book in advance, you don't want to miss out, this tour is a must if you are in Medellín!
IncludesEntrance fees to the rock Coffee Villa fees Hotel pick-up and drop-off Private tour Professional guide All toll fees and parking Coffee class and free coffee tasting Lunch Food and drinks Gratuities (recommended)
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- Please provide detailed hotel accommodations including the correct address. If you're staying in an apartment complex, please furnish us the name of the building with the address, and be outside at 09:00 sharp
- Please be on time for our tour, so we can start promptly and avoid any delays
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY