My Guide Website?
Medellin: Arvi Park, Cable Car & Waterfalls Tour with Snack18 Reviews
Join a private guided tour of Arví Park and waterfalls in Medellin with hotel transfers. Ride a cable car to the Comuna 2 viewpoint, and taste a homemade snack.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Having the best combination of urban and natural sides of Medellin
- A brief history lesson about Comunas
- Full immersion in nature at Arvi’s reservoir and waterfalls
- Breathtaking viewpoints of both city and mountains
- Tasting a delicious homemade snack
DescriptionIf you can have the best of both sides of the city, why not doing it? This is one of the best tours you can take when in Medellin as it brings together nature, city, art and history. In this 6-hour tour you will learn about the commuting system in Medellín which is one of the reasons of being one of the most innovative cities worldwide. First, the guide will pick you up at the hotel and he will take you to the cable car station that takes us to Comuna 2 viewpoint. Thereafter, you’ll head back to Santo Domingo station to take again the cable car but this time heading to the mountains. After a 15 minutes ride, you will get to Arví station, a natural reservoir. Arví park, on top of the eastern hills of the Medellín Valley, is a natural wonder. It is important to mention many tourists go to this place on their own, but they lose most of it, because, due to its largeness, they usually don't know where to walk, where the places are, or how to move through the mountains. But we got you covered. Once here, we’ll walk along its various indigenous paths, creeks, and natural pools, and we will learn its history and importance. Birdwatching is a common activity in this park, as it is home to hundreds of species, both, fauna and flora. After walking for a couple of hours on this paradise and visti the waterfalls, you’ll head back to the station and then back again to your hotel. Give yourself the chance to mix and discover best of both great sides of this warm city.
IncludesTour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Metro cable car tickets Entry to Arvi Park Traditional snack tasting All risk insurance
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Weather might be fresh at the park so, bring a light jacket Don’t forget your camera. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes Keep hydrating constantly and use sunscreen Bring clothing for bathing in the creeks (optional)