My Guide Website?
Medellin: Half–Day Private Nature Tour & Waterfall Hike5 Reviews
Join this 4-hour private hike on an eco-trail through dense Andean cloud forest to a 20-meter high waterfall called La Miel, and have a relaxing swim. Enjoy flora and fauna in this nature reserve.
- Experience an eco-hike through Andean cloud forests
- Enjoy the impressive La Miel waterfall
- Swim in the natural pools of the La Miel nature reserve
- Explore Andean nature just outside of Medellin
DescriptionThe city of Medellin surrounded by green hills is perfect for experiencing Andean nature just a few minutes outside of town. On this half-day activity, head to the eco-trail to the La Miel waterfall. Enjoy a hike that takes about 90 minutes, following a small river to reach the impressive 20–meter high waterfall through dense Andean cloud forests. Take in this ideal nature activity to experience Andean flora and fauna in the nature reserve of La Miel. This activity requires a good physical condition. Part of the walk is on a path and part of it by a river. You will cross the river on several occasions and some rocks may be slippery.
IncludesTravel insurance Bilingual attendance Public transport Water & snack Private transport & pick-up service at your hotel Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions (tropical weather)
- Prepare spare swimsuit, clothes/shoes to change after the activity (they will get wet)
- Good walking shoes are needed
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required