My Guide Website?
Medellin: Nightlife Rooftop Pub Crawl23 Reviews
Discover Medellin's famous nightlife as you visit exclusive rooftop bars and the most popular clubs. Avoid common tourist spots and experience a night with the locals getting to know local drinks and the way they party.
- Discover the stylish rooftops and have great panoramic views over the city
- Dance the most famous reggaeton songs in the reggaeton world capital
- Meet great people from all over the world
- Enjoy very good and original cocktails or drinks in cool bars
DescriptionDiscover the famous nightlife of Medellin with 5 options from Wednesday to Sunday. Experience the different rhythms of the city from salsa to techno, to the popular reggaeton. Depending on the day you chose, enjoy different activities such as dance classes, drinking games, entrance to clubs, rooftop Jacuzzis, and free drinks. Be accompanied by a local guide who will make sure the whole experience is full of high energy in non-touristy places. Techno Thursday: Be greeted with a welcome shot and indulge in some drinking games to break the ice. After leaving the meeting point, make a short stop in a games bar where you will have free games for 10 minutes. Continue to 2 rooftops got more welcome shots, 2 for 1 cocktails, 10% off bottles, and hookah. End the night at 1 of 2 clubs you decide on along with the fellow participants of the tour. Reggaeton Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays: Be greeted with a welcome shot and indulge in some drinking games to break the ice. Continue to 2 rooftops for more welcome shots, 2 for 1 cocktails, 10% off bottles, and hookah before finishing the night off in a popular reggaeton club with entrance included. Wet Sunset Sunday: Be greeted in a rooftop bar with a welcome shot and free use of the jacuzzi (towels will be provided) and play beer-pong. Continue to 2 rooftops for more welcome shots, 2 for 1 cocktails, 10% off bottles, and hookah, before finishing the night off in a popular reggaeton club with entrance included.
IncludesWelcome shots in some places Colombian traditional snack Discounts or happy hour in some places Entrance fee to night clubs (except the optional techno club that has an extra fee)
- There will be a limited amount of walking between the places you visit
- Fridays and Saturdays are the nights when the locals party the hardest
- The average price of a beer is 10,000 pesos ($3 USD) and cocktails are around 30,000 pesos ($9 USD)