My Guide Website?
Medellin: Street Food and Poblado Rooftops Tour with a Local23 Reviews
Join a food walking tour through Medellin's vibrant neighborhood of Poblado with a local guide. Get to know the locals as you try five different types of Colombian street food and visit two rooftops.
- Savor mouth-watering Colombian street food in the Poblado neighborhood
- Capture pictures to share of the views from two rooftops with 360-degree views
- Discover the stunning highlights of Medellin with the help of a local guide
- Uncover hidden gems along the way like vibrantly-colored street art
- Interact with local venders and learn about their lives and their tasty food
DescriptionDiscover the joy of eating Colombian street food on this Medellin walking tour with a local guide. Savor authentic flavors at different venues and meet the people behind the food. Stop at two rooftops for 360-degree views of the surrounding area. After meeting your guide near Poblado Park, begin your culinary adventure through the streets of Poblado. Uncover emblematic places and beautiful graffiti. Stroll by charming restaurants and modern architecture. Taste five flavorful types of Colombian street food and learn about how each dish is prepared and what ingredients are used to create it. Engage with the food vendors and learn their stories. Hang out with your fellow travelers during visits to two rooftops and capture some pictures of the neighborhood from above. End your experience back at the meeting point.
IncludesGuide Walking tour 5 Colombian street food snacks Visit to 2 rooftops
- This tour takes place rain or shine