My Guide Website?
Pereira & Salento: Santa Rosa de Cabal Thermal Springs Trip2 Reviews
Soothe your body and soul on a guided day trip to Santa Rosa de Cabal’s thermal springs. Immerse yourself in the village’s coffee culture, relax in two thermal springs, and try authentic chorizo.
- Feel all the tension flow out of your body, relaxing in the thermal springs
- Learn about the lives of local coffee farmers in Colombia’s Coffee Triangle
- Admire picturesque jungle scenery on a short hike into the mountains
- Listen to the roar of a small waterfall at the first thermal spring stop
- Get traditional chorizo from one of the best food stands in the village
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day trip to Santa Rosa de Cabal. Learn about the lives of local farmers in the town before taking a short walk near the mountains in search of the hot springs. Relax in the springs beside the waterfalls and head back to town to savor the taste of traditional chorizo. Get picked up from your accommodation in the morning and enjoy picturesque scenery as you drive into the heart of Colombia's Coffee Triangle to reach Santa Rosa de Cabal. Arrive in town and make your way through the streets, seeing how local coffee farmers live. Leave the town and walk towards the mountains until you reach a small waterfall. Let the waters of the thermal spring cleanse your body as you listen to the roaring falls. Take another short hike to the second hot spring and step into the refreshing pool. Feeling hungry? Then it’s time to dry off and head back into town. Make a stop at one of the best food stands in Santa Rosa de Cabal and indulge in the local specialty of chorizo.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Colombian chorizo Entry ticket to Santa Rosa de Cabal Hot Springs
- This tour operates in all weather conditions and involves a lot of walking This is not a guided tour