My Guide Website?
Private Tour Palmas Culinary Adventure from Medellin3 Reviews
Above Medellin and nestled high on top of the Andes Mountains, are some of the tastiest places unknown to many locals and tourists. Capture the splendor of breathtaking vistas as you observe the grandeur and magnificence of Medellin from the top!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Have a free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
DescriptionYou'll experience exquisite hors d'oeuvres and sample savory authentic Paisa dishes in this one-of-a-kind four-hour culinary adventure! This tour takes you to several locations to sample our succulent cuisine while learning the cultural aspects of the gastronomy and much more! The friendly and professional tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at your scheduled time. From there, you will be transported in a comfortable and private vehicle with air-conditioning and tinted windows to the top of the Andes Mountains. There will be stops at different locations, such as the Mirador, where you will delight your eyes with a panoramic view of Medellin from a precipice. Your taste buds will be stimulated while you sample tantalizing food with gusto, as you are driven from place to place to experience the richness and tradition of delectable dishes and finger food from the region. All of the delicious food on this tour is included, come on an empty stomach and enjoy! Guests will be dropped off at their hotel or place of stay after the tour.
IncludesProfessional food connoisseur guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off Private tour Transport by private vehicle All food
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking:
- Minimum drinking age in Colombia is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Bring Colombian pesos
- A sweater or light jacket is recommended as the temperature drops 10 degrees at the top of the mountain