My Guide Website?
Rio Claro Jungle River: Private Tour from Medellín
Experience Rio Claro, the most enchanting jungle river in Antioquia with its green marble floor at the bottom. This unforgettable tour takes you through the heart of the evergreen Andes mountains, amidst jungle terrain with exotic birds, plants and fruits
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make stops along the way to photograph beautiful canyons, waterfalls, and lush landscapes with exotic birds, plants and fruits
- Bask in the clear turquoise waters and explore caverns
- Enjoy a day in Rio Claro, the most enchanting jungle river in Antioquia with its green marble floor at the bottom
DescriptionThe friendly, licensed and professional tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at 09:00. You will be transported in a new, comfortable and private SUV or new high-end vehicle with air-conditioning, tinted windows, and insurance. It's a 3-hour drive to Rio Claro, and you can rest assured that you will be pampered with space and ample leg room. The experienced driver will take you through the heart of the evergreen Andes mountains, making stops along the way to photograph beautiful canyons, waterfalls, and lush landscapes with exotic birds, plants and fruits. Bask in the clear turquoise waters, hike along bedrock banks, adventure off into one of a kind caverns, or just soak in the sun while breathing in pure air surrounded by rich, surreal, jungle landscape. Your amiable and dedicated tour guide will be with you every step of the way, explaining all the nuances and subtleties, allowing you to re-charge your batteries and be in total bliss, as you make your way through paradise on earth. Guests will be dropped off at their hotels around 19:00.
IncludesEntrance fees Comfortable and spacious new vehicle Hotel pick-up and drop off Private tour All fees, parking, and tolls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring sun block, towel, and swim trunks and/or bathing suit
- Please take a light sweater for the evening
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended