My Guide Website?
Safari Marine: Full Day World Tour by Boat in San Andrés Bay1 Reviews
Tour the bay of San Andres Island on a private pontoon boat trip. Enjoy stops for snorkeling and check out colorful marine diversity. Walk along white sand banks and admire the crystal clear waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover and be part of the 3rd largest corral reef around the world
- At all our tour stops you will be able to admire our marine biodiversity
- Try new flavors and new cuisine, tropical island food in the middle of paradise
- Remember Let’s make a trip where there is no negative footprint.
- Be a responsable tourist, take care of your own trash and help us recycle.
DescriptionOur private pontoon charter is an ideal experience for everyone, a group of family members, friends or couples who want to spend a sunny day in the San Andres Island Bay. Please come and enjoy the 7 color sea, marine diversity, areas of snorkeling and crystal clear blue waters. During the day our boat will sail calmly, having great music and cold drinks for everyone to interact and enjoy. Our pontoon fleet includes a water mat, one of our luxury accessories! we just call it... fun at the sea! Our charter pontoon is also ideal for groups who want to celebrate birthdays, engagements, anniversaries, special events. We will help you with catering and decoration, depending on your theme. Our vibes Tour experience include different areas of the bay such as: 1. The mangroves (Sanctuary of marine flora and fauna) 2. El Palito Zone (tiki bar) crystal clear waters 3. Sightseeing Rocky Kay ship 'Nicodemus' 4. Aquarium stop: Haynes cay islet (snorkeling – lunch break) 6. Rose cay (instagram beach) white sand banks “walk on the sea” 7. Mundo marino (snorkeling zone) 8. White wata (floating bar zone) (does not include entrance) *The entire tour is subject to weather conditions
IncludesSnorkeling Masks Floating Foam Pad Bluetooth Professional Sound
- Every day all boat tours depend on Port Captaincy forecast, which they will announce at 8:00-8:30 am. If they give us green or yellow flag we will go out, if they decide it’s a red flag, there is no tour. We can reschedule for another day or give you a complete refund.