My Guide Website?
San Andres: Scooter Rental6 Reviews
Make sightseeing more fun with a scooter rental and turn San Andres into a personal playground while setting your own itinerary, driving to main sights, and seeing amazing scenery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Set your own itinerary and tour San Andres at your own pace
- Ensure you don't miss any beaches off the beaten track
- Explore the island in style and independently
- Avoid the stress of navigating the public transportation system
DescriptionExplore all the main sights on the paradisaical island of San Andres on your own. Benefit from a scooter rental and avoid the stress of moving around in public transportation. Get around the island independently with comfort, safety, and flexibility onboard a scooter which is maintained according to rigorous standards. When first picking up your scooter, your instructor will give you safety instructions and show you how to drive it. At the end of your selected duration, between day-use, or 1 up to 3-days, your instructor will meet you in the same place where the scooter was picked-up or you may coordinate a different place anywhere within 2 kilometers of the downtown area. Enjoy the time to visit the main sights around San Andres such as the blowhole, Big Pond lagoon, West View eco park, La Piscinita and Morgan's Cave or just visit and relax in one of the various beaches such as San Luis, Rocky Cay and Spratt Bight.
IncludesAutomatic gear motorbike scooter Rear trunk Pickup and drop-off at meeting point or within 2 kilometers of the downtown area Unlimited mileage City map
- It is mandatory to have a valid driving license to book this rental
- If you are keeping the scooters overnight, your hotel or accommodation must have enclosed private parking
- According to San Andres island rules, no one is allowed to drive outside the downtown area after 6:00 PM
- Pickup and drop-off cannot be done in the airport according to local agreements
- 1-day around the island usually takes about 1 tank of gas (approximately $7000 pesos)