Santa Marta: Flexible Bike Rental Service1 Reviews
Explore Santa Marta, Taganga and the surroundings of the city by bike! Experience the main tourist attractions of the city of Santa Marta at your own pace with a personal bicycle rental, available in a variety of duration length options.
- Visit Santa Marta, Taganga and their surroundings by bike
- Glide through the viewpoints of Taganga, the fishing village with a beautiful bay
- Choose between a 2-hour, 3-hour, 5-hour or all-day package
- Travel through Minca (former settlement of Tayrona Indians) and enjoy its landscapes and rivers
- Choose between mountain bikes or tourism bikes
DescriptionGet acquainted with Santa Marta and Taganga on two-wheels. Whether you just want to go for a relaxing ride and cruise around as you watch the sunset, or embark on a full-day adventure, you will be covered with this rental service. Rent a bike and explore Santa Marta at your own pace, enjoying all the freedom as you ride through the city’s picturesque streets. The bikes will make it easier for you to ride up the stiff hills of Minca and get to the highest viewpoints. The team members will also be pleased to recommend specific routes, must-see attractions and great restaurant options should you require them. The bikes will be available for rental from 9:00AM, with the rented bikes being required to be returned before the shop's closing time at 9:00PM. At the time of the pick-up, a valid I.D must be provided in order to fill in a rental contract, and you can choose between a 2-hour, 3-hour, 5-hour or all-day package.
IncludesBike Helmet Chain Lock Basket
- No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- A deposit of $100 will be required in cash or credit upon rental, to be returned after inspection of the bikes at the end of your tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY