My Guide Website?
Semiprivate all inclusive Guatapé tour & exclusive boat ride44 Reviews
Experience Guatapé's allure with INCLUDED TICKET to Peñol Rock and revel in its breathtaking views. Enjoy a luxurious dam boat ride, savor typical breakfast and lunch and explore its vibrant streets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ascend the Peñol Rock and admire the 360º panoramic views over the landscape
- Indulge in an exclusive boat ride along the Guatapé dam
- Enjoy traditional and delicious breakfast and lunch
- Get to know the Antioquian architecture visiting the Peñol Replica
- Discover the culture and history of Guatapé wandering its colorful streets
DescriptionWELCOME to the most lovely and colorful tour in all of Colombia: the GUATAPÉ TOUR! At 8:30 am we will begin this exciting adventure towards the famous town of zocalos. To start the day with the best energy, we will have a TRADITIONAL BREAKFAST at 9:45 am. After that, we will pass through the TOWN OF EL PEÑOL until we reach its FAMOUS REPLICA at 11 am. A scale replica of the old town square where we can enjoy a majestic view over the resevoir and admire the colonial style of its architecture. WAIT, THE BEST IS YET TO COME: the PENOL ROCK! Can you imagine climbing the 740 steps that lead to the summit of this huge batholith and being rewarded with a spectacular 360º view of the surrounding landscape? Sounds great, right? Let yourself be amazed by the magnitude of nature that surrounds you as you ascend this large granite rock. You will have around 1h20 minutes to make it to the top! Are you ready? After enjoying a DELICIOUS TYPICAL LUNCH, at 2:30 pm we will continue our tour with a relaxing EXCLUSIVE BOAT RIDE along the resevoir, where you can witness the islands emerging from the water and behold the stunning landscapes and properties of the area. Finally, we will visit the town of Guatapé where your guide will show you, the MALECON, the ICONIC UMBRELLA' STREET, the ZÓCALOS SQUARE, the MEMORY AND TRADE STREET AND ITS MAIN PARK AND CHURCH so then you will have 1h10 minutes to explore it on your own. Join us and discover the magic of Guatapé on a tour you will never forget!
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from Medellín Hotel pick-up and drop-off service (if option is selected) Local taxes Bottle of water Breakfast (vegetarian and vegan options available) Lunch (vegetarian and vegan options available) Professional guide Travel insurance Marinilla (panoramic) El Peñol (panoramic) Visit to the Phoenix Bird (panoramic) Visit to the Peñol Replica Visit to the Peñol Rock TICKET TO THE PEÑOL ROCK Pier 50 min. boat ride on the Guatapé reservoir with crossover music Ruins of Pablo Escobar's Hacienda 'La Manuela' Malecón of Guatapé Visit to the Zocalos square in Guatapé Visit to the umbrellas street Tour to the Commerce Street Visit to the Memory Street Visit to the Julia la Pastusa's Alley Guatapé Main Park and Guatapé church Guided walking tour along Guatapé 1h10 minutes of free time in Guatapé
- Full names and passport numbers are mandatory for all guests, since we must insure you in a travel insurance This take place in all weather conditions Children from 0 to 2 years old must travel on their parent's lap and won't be served food This is a semiprivate tour, so groups are up to 15 people The itinerary and the duration of the experience may be modified by 3 factors: traffic, weather conditions and public affluence.