My Guide Website?
Tequendama Falls and Coffee Hacienda Day Trip from Bogotá4 Reviews
Visit the Tequendama Falls in a rocky gorge near Bogotá and learn about projects to clean the river. Continue to one of the most beautiful coffee plantations near the city center and taste a traditional coffee at the Hacienda Coloma.
- Visit the popular Tequendama Falls on the Bogotá River
- Learn about coffee production at the Hacienda Coloma
- Taste the local food with a delicious lunch in Fusagasugá
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your accommodation in Bogotá, and then drive by private vehicle to the notable waterfall of Tequendama Falls on the Bogotá River. Located about 32 kilometers southwest of the city center, the waterfall has the dubious reputation of being the largest wastewater falls in the world. Hear about programs to reduce pollution in the river and to help improve the quality of life for the inhabitants of Bogotá through electricity generation. Learn how the luxury El Salto hotel, founded in 1928 and forced to close, reopened as a museum following renovations by the Institute of Natural Sciences of the National University of Colombia. Make your way to the town of Fusagasugá to visit a coffee plantation. Learn more about coffee production in the area at the Hacienda Coloma and fall in love with the beautiful gardens and coffee plants.
IncludesPickup service Transportation by private vehicle Bilingual guide Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so dress appropriately