My Guide Website?
4-Hour Medellin, Envigado & Sabaneta Three County Tour3 Reviews
Experience captivating panoramic views of Medellin from the top of El Pueblito Paisa, a delightfully charming town reminiscent of how Medellin looked like in the past. Visit the surrounding counties of Envigado and Sabaneta and enjoy succulent dishes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the often missed counties of Envigado and Sabaneta
- See panoramic views of Medellin from the top of El Pueblito Paisa
- Informative, friendly and professional guide for a private family-friendly tour
DescriptionMany people who visit Medellin don't get to experience the neighboring counties due to the length of their stay or they are simply unaware of the other places. With this in mind, this tour incorporates Envigado and Sabaneta on this tour., the two surrounding counties adjacent to Medellin. After your guide picks you up from your hotel or apartment, the tour will start at El Pueblito Paisa in central Medellin. This delightfully charming town is reminiscent of how Medellin looked like in the past. You'll experience captivating panoramic views of the city from above. The town contains a lovely little church, a charming museum, cute shops with handcrafted items and exquisite restaurants with savory paisa dishes from the region. The tour continues in Envigado, a city with expansive growth in recent years. There, you will visit the beautiful plaza with its 300 year-old colonial church and walk around downtown Envigado to really feel the vibe of this city. Lastly, your tour guide will drive you to the town plaza of Sabaneta, home to its famous plaza where numerous movies have been filmed. This is a great place to taste the succulent giant-sized buñuelos and other delectable appetizers from Antioquia. This is a 4-hour private tour in a comfortable, new vehicle with a fluent and certified professional tour guide. Guests taking the tour with the 'Exotic Fruits' tour option will be dropped off a little later than stipulated.
IncludesBrokerage fee Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off Transport by private vehicle Parking fees included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual