Best Nightlife in Colombia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Colombia team
If there's one thing Columbians know how to do and do well, it's party. Throw on your dancing shoes and be prepared to party hard when you head out for a night on the town in any Columbian city.
Tequila, beer, wine, cocktails, you name it and it's available. It may be wise to not have them all in one night though! From laid-back lounge bars to vibrant, themed clubs and from house music to pop acts, Columbia's nightlife has it all. The country's national alcoholic drink is aguardiente, an aniseed-flavoured beverage that is most often served as a shot. Bottoms up!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip