My Guide Website?
Bogota: Bicycle City Tour793 Reviews
Cycle through Bogota, visiting traditional fruit markets, a coffee factory, the bullfighting stadium, the historical center, and a whole host of plazas, parks, and neighborhoods, and get an inside view of the city as you talk to locals on the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- See Bogotá by bike
- Meet locals and see the city from their perspective
- Taste exotic fruits in a traditional market
- Play tejo, Colombia's national sport
- Visit a traditional coffee roaster
- See great street art
DescriptionSee Colombia’s capital city from a unique perspective on this cycling tour of Bogota. Ride your bike to traditional food markets, a coffee factory, the bullfighting stadium, the Central Cemetery, the historical center and through Bogota's many plazas, parks, and neighborhoods. The exact route varies depending on the day, weather, and whether or not there are special events going on in the city, but you’re always guaranteed and eclectic mix of fun and culture. Gain an insider’s view of Bogota and Columbia as you meet local people and visit sites off the beaten path. The terrain is mostly flat, and there are plenty of stops, but this is an urban tour so expect some traffic and a decent level of exercise.
IncludesBicycle and helmet Bilingual tour guide
- This tour takes place rain or shine