My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Private Candelaria Walking Tour and Gold Museum9 Reviews
Visit the gold museum, an iconic symbol of Bogota, with the largest gold collection in the Americas. Take a walking tour around the historic center where you will visit the most important buildings in the country and discover where the city was founded.
- Enjoy the historical characteristics of the city of Bogotá and its unique cultural identity
- Visit the main streets of the historic center of Bogotá which tell stories of cultural importance
- Explore La Candelaria neighborhood and learn about its important history
- Discover the Gold Museum, where 34,000 pieces of goldsmithing drive you through pre-Hispanic history
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionThis combination is perfect for those who do not want to miss the main touristic and historical attractions of Bogotá, while also having some free time for other activities at sunset. Start the day visiting the Gold Museum, home to a dazzling heritage archaeological collection. The museum has become a must-see attraction you do not want to miss. It has become a relic and national pride for all the history behind it. You will see the metals come alive and tell stories of fantasy, life, and death. Also, there is no better compliment than the route to the oldest and most colorful neighborhood called “La Candelaria”. This place hides the most incredible stories, anecdotes, and secrets of our ancestors and even our former rulers. You will visit the main government buildings in the country and where the city was founded.
IncludesGold Museum entrance fee Medical insurance Professional bilingual guide Private transportation Walking tour of La Candelaria Premium Coffee Plaza de Bolivar Chorro de Quevedo Calle del Coliseo Chamber of the golden offering
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately