My Guide Website?
Cali: Guided Day-Trip to San Cipriano with Traditional Lunch2 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day guided trip from Cali to the San Cipriano Natural Reserve. Ride the ‘brujita’ from Cordoba into the reserve, enjoy a guided tour of San Cipriano, and indulge in a local lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor the enchanting flavors of a delicious and traditional local lunch
- Admire the scenic landscape of Cali and Cordoba as you travel in style
- Ride on the unique ‘brujita’ the only way of accessing San Cipriano
- Admire the crystalline river and spend time relaxing or playing in the water
- Follow your guide on a tour around San Cipriano, learning about its history
DescriptionDepart from the dancing city of Cali for the wonderful San Cipriano Natural Reserve. Ride the unique ‘brujita’ transportation into this hidden gem, relaxing in the sparkling river and enjoying a traditional lunch with locals. Get picked up from your accommodations and drive for two hours to reach Cordoba. Take the chance to ride on the ‘brujita,' a platform on a rail powered by motorcycle which is the only way to access San Cipriano. Arrive in the nature reserve and immerse yourself in its lush beauty, sparkling with crystalline rivers. Learn about the people of San Cipriano and their daily lives on a guided tour, before having a delicious lunch at a traditional restaurant in the Cauca Valley. After lunch, spend your last few hours relaxing and having fun in the river. Take the ‘brujita’ back to Cordoba, where you'll get driven back to your hotel in Cali.
IncludesGuide Hotel pickup and drop-off Entry fee to San Cipriano Life jacket and tube rental for tubing in the river Lunch at San Cipriano
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Be careful to bring enough water to stay hydrated