My Guide Website?
Cartagena Airport: Private Arrival or Departure Transfer103 Reviews
Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Cartagena Airport (Rafael Núñez) and pre-book a private transfer service to or from your accommodation. Save money on expensive taxis and benefit from a service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Be met at your hotel lobby or airport arrival by an experienced and friendly driver
- Relax in a comfortable car with door-to-door service
- Avoid the stress of last-minute transportation arrangements
DescriptionStart or end your time in Cartagena stress-free with a reliable private transfer service between your accommodation and the airport. The transfer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is organized to coincide with your flight's departure or arrival, making your transfer as convenient as possible. For departing flights, you will be met by a representative at the lobby of your hotel. For arrival flights, collect your luggage and make your way to the arrivals hall to meet your driver and relax while enjoying a convenient door-to-door service. When making your booking, please provide your flight details as well as the details of your hotel in Cartagena. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. With this service you will have an insurance for change of service schedule without extra surcharge for changes made by the airline in flight itineraries (if notified at least 4 hours in advance)
IncludesPrivate transfer Trusted, professional and verified drivers Personalized and bilingual virtual travel concierge available
- The price you paid for the service does not include 19% V.A.T. This benefit only applies to foreigners entering as tourists, so it is necessary that you send us as proof a copy of your passport and the photo of the entry stamp to the country. As required by the national tax authority.