Cartagena: Beach Horse Ride and Colombian Horse Culture2 Reviews
Go off the beaten track to enjoy an amazing experience riding horses on the beach of Cartagena. Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off, free time at the beach, and lunch. Learn about and watch an exhibition of the Colombian Paso Fino horse breed.
- Take a scenic horse ride on the beaches and relax to the tranquil sound of the waves
- Ride a horse matched to your experience level so anyone and all ages can take part
- Find out about the Colombian Paso Fino horse breed with your bilingual guide
- Savor an included lunch at a beachfront hotel and take a dip in the pool or sea
- Benefit from a small-group experience for no more than 6 people
DescriptionRide a horse along a scenic beach in Cartagena with a bilingual, English and Spanish-speaking guide. Find out about the local Colombian Paso Fino horse breed, and enjoy a small-group experience for no more than 6 people. Begin your activity with hotel pickup in Cartagena and get transferred comfortably to the ranch. Upon arrival, listen to an in-depth explanation about the Colombian Paso Fino, see how well the horses are cared for, and watch a demonstration of what they can do. From there, you'll be taken to the beach and paired with the perfect horse for your experience level, whether you've never ridden before or are an expert rider. Set off on your ride along the beach, and feel the smoothness of your horse's gait — paso fino means fine step. Disconnect from everything and tune in to the sound of the waves. Enjoy the sea breeze on your face, and have your photos taken by your guide so you can just focus on having an amazing time. After a couple of hours, you'll be taken to a beachfront hotel where you can enjoy the pool, the ocean, and the sun while lunch is served before you are taken back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Cartagena Horse ride Horse exhibition Riding equipment Lunch with non-alcoholic drinks Bilingual English and Spanish-speaking tour guides Photos Alcoholic drinks
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- This tour is not suitable for people who weigh over 264 pounds/120 kilograms
- Bring comfortable clothes, a camera, sunscreen, and a hat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability